Modification Of Existing Orders Agreements

Cherry Hill Post-Judgment Modifications Lawyer

In the divorce process, final judgments are not always final. In some cases, whether due to a change in circumstances or due to one of the parties failing to carry out his or her obligations, post-judgment modification or enforcement becomes necessary. I am committed to helping my clients resolve these legal issues.

If you are in need of an experienced Cherry Hill post-judgment modifications attorney who will listen to your unique situation and advocate diligently for your rights and interests, I would be happy to help. I am prepared to discuss your need to modify or enforce the terms of your final judgment of your divorce.

Contact me, a Camden County divorce lawyer, online or call 856-375-8989 to schedule a confidential consultation.

When Circumstances Change

Sometimes post-divorce circumstances or the needs of a party can change. I represent individuals in child custody and visitation modification when schedules change, the needs of the children change, and also in cases of parental relocation. I also represent mothers and fathers in child support modification if there has been a substantial change in income for one of the parents or for other reasons. If the non-custodial parent has neglected his or her duty to provide child support, I will advocate for the enforcement of payment.

In addition to parenting and child support modification and enforcement, alimony and property issues may need to be reevaluated if one of the parties has not fulfilled their obligations.

I will perform a careful review of the original judgment, listen to your needs and concerns, assess the current situation, and explain the options available to you under New Jersey law.

Putting My Experience to Work for You

As a matrimonial and divorce lawyer with more than 30 years of experience, I understand the proper steps to take in order to represent you. Even if I did not represent you in your original divorce proceedings, I can guide you through the process of modification or enforcement of prior orders.

Contact a Camden County Support Modifications Attorney

I am committed to maintaining open and responsive communication to ensure that I understand your unique interests and objectives, and to ensure that you understand the options available under the law and the progress of your case. I handle every case personally and return phone calls within 24 hours. Contact me, a Cherry Hill modifications lawyer, online or call 856-375-8989 to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation.

How Can We Help?

All fields are required to send the form.

    Lois Garber Schwartz

    1040 Kings Highway N., Suite 202

    Cherry Hill, NJ 08034


    Phone: 856-375-8989

    Fax: 856-482-0343