Camden County Parental Rights Lawyer

Family Law Attorney Helping Parents From All Walks Of Life in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County and Throughout South Jersey

The notion of family is evolving every day in the United States. More children than ever before are being raised and nurtured by single parents, adoptive parents, unmarried parents, same-sex parents, and grandparents.

Nontraditional parents (and grandparents) often encounter legal issues unique to their particular situations. If you have questions or concerns about your rights as a parent, the first step is to hire an honest and experienced Camden County parental rights lawyer who can explain your options, safeguard your rights and stand beside you as you pursue the avenue that is in your child’s best interests.

Contact me, a Cherry Hill family law attorney, online or call my law firm to schedule a confidential consultation.

Protecting Your Parental Rights

I am attorney Lois Garber Schwartz. With more than 30 years of experience, I help parents and grandparents understand their legal rights and navigate parenting issues related to child custody and visitation, as well as child support.

I represent clients in a broad range of parenting situations involving:

  • Paternity: Are you an unmarried man who would like to establish a parental relationship with your child? Do you need assistance opposing a paternity lawsuit? I can help you understand your rights and options.
  • Rights of unmarried parents: Are you an unmarried mother or father who is concerned about child support payments and maintaining a relationship with your child after the end of your relationship with the other parent? I can counsel you on your rights and help you pursue the best possible resolution.
  • Grandparents’ rights: Are you a grandparent who is concerned about your grandchild’s welfare? Do you want to establish regular visitation and/or custody of the child? I can help you understand New Jersey laws in relation to grandparents’ rights.
  • Same-sex relationships: Are you in a same-sex marriage or civil union that is being dissolved? Are you worried about losing contact with your child? I can educate you on your rights and help you examine your options.
  • Adoption: Are you a stepparent or other individual who wishes to adopt a child? I can help you understand your rights and guide you through the process. Contact a Cherry Hill Parent Rights Lawyer

Contact a Cherry Hill Parent Rights Lawyer Today!

With a focus on intelligent advocacy and compassionate client service, I can help answer your questions concerning father’s rights and mother’s rights. Contact me, a Camden County parental rights attorney, online or call my office to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation.

How Can We Help?

All fields are required to send the form.

    Lois Garber Schwartz

    1040 Kings Highway N., Suite 202

    Cherry Hill, NJ 08034


    Phone: 856-375-8989

    Fax: 856-482-0343