Lois Garber Schwartz, Esq.
Family Law Attorney Representing Clients in Cherry Hill and Throughout Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County and Across South Jersey.
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Divorce is one of the hardest challenges you may face in your lifetime. It is so important that you obtain the best legal advice to help you through this difficult time. I have been practicing family law since 1979 and dedicate my practice exclusively to matrimonial law. My practice includes representing clients facing the issues of custody, divorce, visitation, support, domestic violence, alimony, division of property, preparation of pre-marital agreements, grandparents rights and other related matrimonial issues.
I have been servicing clients in the southern New Jersey area including Camden, Burlington and Gloucester counties for over 20 years. My goal is to move you through this difficult period as quickly and painlessly as the process will allow. Some issues will be negotiated and settled; others will be heard by a judge. Whether your case is amicably settled or there is a vigorous trial, my philosophy is simple: to provide you with the legal advice and support you need in order to make sound, educated decisions that will prepare you for the future. My practice is evenly divided between men and women.
Oftentimes, issues arise even after a final judgment of divorce is entered. Many of my clients retain me to enforce the terms of a property settlement agreement or to modify visitation or support.
Spear, Wilderman is a full-service law firm. Should problems arise in areas other than your matrimonial matter, I have the resources in my firm to assist you in resolving these concerns.
My rates are reasonable and are directly related to the factors of your individual case. All cases are handled personally by me; no other attorney will be with you in court or prepare your documents. All telephone calls are returned within 24 hours, at the very latest.
I pride myself on the personal attention and quality service I provide my clients. I received my law degree from the University of Miami School of Law in 1979. I am a member of all courts of New Jersey. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting with you.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Child Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- College Issues
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Prenuptial & Post Nuptial Agreements
- New Jersey
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida – 1978
- Drexel University – 1975
- Show Me the Money – Child Support Enforcement
- Child Related Issues
- Panelist for Matrimonial Early Settlement Panels in Camden, Gloucester and Burlington Counties
Honors and Awards
- “Awesome Attorney of South Jersey 2008” by South Jersey magazine.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of Camden County Bar Association
- Member of Gloucester County Bar Association
- Member of Burlington County Bar Associations
- Member of Thomas Forkin Family Law Inns of Court
- Serves as a Matrimonial Early Settlement panelist in Burlington and Gloucester counties